You have probably been told repeatedly that furnace maintenance is one of the most important things to keep up with as a homeowner. Other contractors have, we have, and probably other folks, too. But not as many feel like telling you why you need to get maintenance, do they?
Looking for some good reasons to schedule your annual tune-up this season? The team of pros at Noll ClimateCare are happy to clue you in!
The Most Important Reasons Why You Need Maintenance
In most ways it’s easiest to look at it from the angle of any other product. Why do you purchase any given thing? Because it provides benefits, and a tune-up is the ultimate benefits provider. So, let’s check out the merits that make a service worth your while:
- It boosts and maintains efficiency. Energy-efficiency isn’t just a fad. Broken down, the term loosely translates to cutting down how much energy your home and appliances consume, directly leading to lower utility bills. The day your FURNACE was installed it was at its peak in efficiency, and that number can rapidly decay. Unless you keep up with maintenance!
- It prevents complications and breakdowns. Most of the FURNACE repair projects we complete in the North Bay area come because of the homeowner not getting FURNACE maintenance frequently enough—if at all. And by most we mean close to 75%. A tune-up is the most cost-efficient means to keep repair costs down.
- It will make you more comfortable. Lately, the winters have been a bit more tyrannical around here. When the temperature starts dropping to -10 degrees daily you want your heating system optimized, clean, and running reliably. Maintenance is how you ensure that’s exactly what you get.
- It will make your furnace last longer. Heating systems are necessary, and they’re not cheap. That means you don’t want to replace until you must, and routine maintenance makes it far more likely that you’ll hit that projected 10-15 years of use.
- It keeps air quality in your home up. When a specialist cleans the coils in your system, changes the filters, and removes all the gunk built up on components, that removes it from the air circulation cycle in your home. This can help tremendously for those of us that deal with allergies and asthma every year.
Schedule Furnace Maintenance in North Bay, with Noll ClimateCare
Starting to come around to the idea of routine furnace maintenance? We knew you would! It’s one of the most valuable and useful services we can provide to homeowners in North Bay. For even more benefits and full tune-up coverage ask about joining the Noll ClimateCare’s We Care Service Agreement. When you’re ready to schedule a service, or if you’re just looking to find out more, give us a call, 705-474-0768.