A gas fireplace is one of the nicest features to have at home during the cold Ontario winters. No longer are gas fireplaces wasteful and only useful as a living room focal point. A properly maintained fireplace can contribute to heating your home, taking off the chill on a cold winter night. In addition to providing full HVAC coverage, a Maintenance Plan can also cover all of your gas fireplace maintenance and service needs. Let Noll ClimateCare add gas fireplace service and repair to your home heating protection plan. From now on, professional technicians from Noll ClimateCare will handle seasonal maintenance and any necessary repairs; they are local and a phone call away.
- Clean gas logs and remove soot
- Pilot inspection and flame adjustment
- Check thermopile, thermocouple, vents and blowers, as needed
- Complete system inspection
- All in all a 22 point gas fireplace maintenance checklist is performed
- Plus a 20% discount on repairs if they are ever required.