What Is Your Heat Pump Problem?
Heat pumps can encounter a number of issues, and a single issue could be caused by a handful of mechanical faults.
The heat pump won’t turn on.
The heat pump is producing off-temperature air.
The breaker keeps tripping.
The heat pump blower doesn’t seem to run.
The cycles seem random, too short, or too long.
The noise coming from your heat pump seems abnormal.
Call Noll ClimateCare and get the job done right the first time.
WHY WORK WITH NOLL CLIMATECARE?
- We’re trained to perform repairs on every existing make and model and update our training when new technologies entering the market.
- Noll ClimateCare is a locally owned business so when you book with us, you’re getting a local expert familiar with the subtleties of heating and cooling issues in North Bay and the surrounding areas.
- Straightforward pricing, because the cost is almost always the first thing our customers want to know.
- Every technician must adhere to strict, industry-leading quality standards. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR FURNACE?
Here are the top 3 concerns and solutions
WHAT’S COVERED IN REGULAR HEAT PUMP MAINTENANCE?
- Furnace filter checks, and replacement offered
- Condensing coils and fin cleaning
- Lubricate all moving parts
- A comprehensive, 22-point maintenance checklist
The great thing about keeping up with your regular maintenance is if there’s ever a unique problem requiring repairs, you’ll receive a discount on regular and emergency labour rates.
Request a service call from Noll ClimateCare’s service specialists. Emergency service available.