Sometimes the unexpected happens. No heat, no hot water, no air conditioning? No problem! Call the experts at Noll ClimateCare for fast, friendly and reliable service.
At Noll ClimateCare, we’re committed to not only helping you choose the best, most efficient gas fireplace for your home, budget and personal preferences, but to also providing you with top-of-the-line service, including:
The pilot light is on but as soon as you release the button, it goes out?
The pilot is running but the main burner won’t light?
The pilot won’t ignite at all? The heat output isn’t what it should be?
Noll ClimateCare will visit your home to determine the cause of the problem and give you a quick quote on the repair.
If you already subscribe to a fireplace maintenance plan, your issue might be remedied with a simple annual service, which includes:
- Cleaning the burners, logs and burner compartment
- Pilot inspection and flame adjustment
- Review of thermopile, thermocouple, vents and blowers
- A complete system review, including a 22-point checklist
If you don’t already have one, ask us to bring a carbon monoxide alarm to install in an inconspicuous area of your home. It’s an important protection for every family in a home with a gas fireplace.
Most fireplace manufacturers claim their fireplaces will last 20 years or more, and most should. But in that time frame, it’s almost certain some sort of repair will be needed. Regular fireplace maintenance goes a long way to preventing the need for repairs. As an added bonus, WeCare Maintenance Plan members receive a 20% discount on any repairs when and if the need arises.
- Our experts have the tools and skills to service your gas fireplace and get it back into proper working order.
- We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and we don’t believe in overcharging our clients when emergencies strike.
- That means when you work with us, you’ll get fast, effective, friendly service at a reasonable price.