A maintenance plan for your storage water heater and HVAC system will save you both time and money. Your equipment will be getting the best seasonal maintenance from Noll ClimateCare. They keep your system running efficiently to reduce energy waste and lower your utility bills. When a Noll ClimateCare service technician visits your home for water heater maintenance, expect them to:
- Drain and clean the water heater
- Flush sediment from the tank
- Inspect the anode rod
- Inspect the pressure valve
- Check the thermostat
- All in all up to a 28 point water heater maintenance checklist is performed
- Plus a 20% discount on repairs if they are ever required.